A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Monday, September 27, 2004

Granted!

As I sat on buz 161 home, thinking about wad to do for the write up on soci assignment, I began to ponder if I had all along been taken for granted. Simply put, it seems that I've been doing most of the work. Granted tat my guys do help with certain aspects, but it is onli when i edge them or ask or request or push or give deadlines then I get some correspondances frm them. I remember when I told someone to get this done by a particular date, the first thing the person say was "HUH? I got a lot of things to do lehz!" Oh come on, I've got church, cell group, CCA, readings, mid term papers too! Worse still, no one seems to even bother with soci assignment when it is TEAM work. No one even asks abt it to check the progress. I am totally SHOCKED by this 'bo-chup' attitude displayed..after all they are going to get the grade too. Simply rely on me? I'm too nice? Oh well... someone's going to do the write up the next time round and we shall see then...

Too wrapped up in a sea of emotions and thoughts to carry on blogging.. gonna take 5 and it is back to Ferrante...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList