A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

I don't want you to come...

I received a disheartening message over the pone "No..I don't want you to come. Don't come down."

My dear fren, let's call the person AL: I called AL like say at 6+ in the evening. Prior to tat, I msged her askin "Birthday..how?" And after a few exchanges of messages, I gave her a call asking "I go down now lah?!" as in going down to the canteen for her birthdae but the reply I got was as above...

Then I pondered...hmph...did I say or do anithing wrong to warrant such cold replies? The only thing I could remember was tat she saw me earlier in one of the buildings in school but I quite obviously didn't see her (knowing the oblivous me) else I would have said HI! Is she upset over tat? I dun tink so...tat's too trivial...oh well, guess I've got to leave this aside and wait till AL is ready to talk?

Stayed in this book infested place situated above what sounded classy "The Forum" in one of the 3 state universities (it is supposed to be a grand thing to be enrolled in one of them since the population proportion is like 1:1 000 000?)...U Got it! NUS central Library trying to do some EL1101E revision, for those who do not know wad tat is, it is one of the modules I am taking for English. Hmph...linguistics more like it! Yea, I was with my latest import, Jonny. But ended up spending a large bulk of the time doing up my tag board n stuff for my blog in case pple like Empress Ba and xinalong wanna tag me a little not as though they dun tag me enuff in sch! =)

Had dinner, and finally price of eggs went down a little, so i saved a huge THIRTY cents for dinner! Had a talk wif Jon abt the gd old army days and well, when ya out of it, it seems so fun...but oh well...

As I took the latest addtion to the transport system of the nation, a technology tat constantly broke down a couple mths back...wad we proudly call the 'NEL', I was tinking abt what I had been graciously assigned to do: A beautiful persuasive thru reasoning essay for my module "Reason and Persuasion" (some philo stuff)and after much pondering n tinking n analysising and...I came to no conclusion. How much sometimes I wish I can tink not but does one not have to tink abt not thinking in order to tink tat he is not actually thinking? Thinking the things tat is worth thinking and thru thinking abt issues, we tink abt their degrees of certainties and with tat using the reasons/doubts we tink, we tink otherwise...oh well...think..

The person I am stardeeing abt 'Rene Descartes' left me with something worth thinking abt...

"I think...therefore I am..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList