A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Water!

I love water...one of the most beautiful elements created...

I read somewhere "Want to be healthy? Get yr food WET!" So, instead of bacon, take ham and stuff like tat and u r likely to be more resistent to ails like u know..cancer, heart probs and the list goes on. Drink enuff water daily (issit 5 glasses minimally?) acts as anti oxidants to rid n cleanse yr body of toxics, especially when u drink one full glass first thing in the morning when u wake up! Or how abt this, drinking enuff water prevents u frm dehydration and strokes n other heat injuries.

More than juz health, water's fun too... "Want to spice up yr SEX life? Add water to it!" Having some steamy fun in the bathroom, or licking liquid stuff of the body... oh well..the kinkiness of it is enuff to drive some wild and hot!

When it rains, issit not nice to juz cuddle and lay in bed under the quilts enjoying the aircon? Is it not so that when there is someone to cuddle with u in such weather that it will be nicer still?

But...I hate water too... I hate it when it rains esp when I want to go for a swim! I hate liquid food for they taste so bland n untasty! I hate water when I am feeling down n miserable (not tat it happens often) and it is raining heavily! I hate water when I choke on them! I hate water when I first learnt to swim! I hate water when I had to do water parades in army! I hate water when I have to set up water points for the guys! I hate water when I am on 'drip'. I hate water when I see my family, frenz in tears! I hate water ...

But I love water also...the distinction is blurred. The symbol of prosperity n peace, the symbol of health, joy and warmth and gentleness. It is also the symbol of destruction, of pains, agony, anguish, obstacles, challenges etc! Water.. is it good? I have failed to conceive a proper notion of it... "Trust not your senses, for they may deceieve" someone once said... "Trust..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList