A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Lazy Day

B4 I embark on any typing, u see tat lovely lady in the picture there, we call her Joy not tat she brings much Joy into our lives but tat she tot she would like us to have her known as Joy for as a man confesses and thinkth so is he? (Alrite, a woman here) So Joy she is called, but Joy's parents call her Zhiwen and Zhiwen indeed they call. Juz like the Cedarian frenz she has, by the same token Zhiwen they pronounced yet there r some or so I heard who labelled her wenzhi(mosquito). Or is it an act of joke or was it a display of some 'read between the lines' thingy? I do not know, Joy the wenzhi or issit the Zhiwen the Joy or...the various permutations and combinations one can come up wif... The main issue here is tat one of my dearest fren whom I befrended in NUS titled JoyZhiwen aka Zhu-er is NOT I repeat NOT in anyway affliated to me by sexual or non-platonic relations? Even though she 'suck my blood' like a wenzhi does frm time to time...JUz for info, the pple always hanging ard r Xin, Zhu-er and DIng previously and now tat Ding got xported, I'd an import - wad they call Jonny, son of Koh. Oh well, great pple(ehz, insect for one) they r I muz admit although frm time to time there's display of hmm.. unjoyness? due to various reasons like work stess and PERIODICALLY some other stuff.

So wad is BOBBY doing here doing farni blogs instead of being the grand O' Magnificent NUS listening to the sacred teachings of Philosophy on Liberty? Oh well, I felt liberated to sleep in tdy, aircon was cool and I was snuggling under my quilt so comfortably until the all so familiar voice came to me..."Qi(3) lai(2) le(4)!" The beautiful voice of Mrs Goh, yea, my mum: So I told her me aint attending sch, gonna stay hm n appreciate my surroundings n she gave me tat "Wadeverz" look but the nice lady as usual prepared breakfast for her dearest Bobby b4 she left for work.

Sighz, I ought to be preparing for my bloody Linguistics test tomolo.. So I am signing out...

Once again I say, Thnxs Joi, Sin, Juni for u know wad n not to forget the AL too! Oh yes, my BF* too :) Yayz for Ivan!

(*BF = best fren not boifren)

Booz


Empress n I Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList