A Life of Dreams

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." - Psalm 4:8 (Amplified)

Monday, October 18, 2004

Hand and 'J'

Had dinner with the guys on sat at coffee club; dentoids and me realised something abt Ivan...He simply has a 'thing' with waiteress-es (i.e if u can idenitfy their gender), so this time round, he got a butchy lookin waitress serving us (by she has the blackest face ever in ALL aspects)... a trend there..seems like most waitresses there wear name tags that display 3-lettered names like 'IDA'. Juz the saturday b4, we had dinner at holland v at some bread cafe thingy, and this time Ivan got yet another butchy lookin waitress named 'G'? Nice name ehz? So, even as G is called upon to take our orders, we saw her arm stretching...stretching..stretching into Ivan's face showing him the symbol of "Talk to my Hand!" and yes, she went off to somewhere else instead of taking our orders...so much for good service...

Been having suppers for the past days, Tink I got to start running soon else... the consequences will be fatal...I'd supper with Jean and Jeff last nite n we touched on the topics of kids. Imagine, Jean was saying she wants SEVEN kids, goodness...I juz sat in awe as she spoke that. Wad time was it when we left? 25mites past midnite, and yes I did, I caught the last bus home to rush my tutorial due in like 3 hrs time from now... haha... Enuff said here...got to go to my training land..

Alas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyPlayList